Many Incentives To Join the Team
Mid-States Aluminum values the health and wellbeing of our associates. We strive to be innovative and unique in all services we provide both to customers and employees, including the benefits we offer.
Our benefits program is constantly evolving to provide competitive options while addressing the ever-changing life needs of associates and their families.
Mid-States Aluminum Benefits
- Vacation & holidays
- Medical plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Long- & short-term disability benefits
- Wellness discount program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- 50% discount on company apparel
- 100% health club reimbursement
- Charitable partnerships & volunteer opportunities
- Quarterly Profit sharing bonus
Note: The information on this website is a general summary of available benefits. Mid-States Aluminum reserves the right to modify, change or discontinue any benefit at its sole discretion at any time.Apply
Mid-States Aluminum Corp. is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.